Please Check Junk/Spam Folders for Job Notifications
Beltway Brewing Company is a state-of-the-art brewery that helps breweries of all sizes reach the next level, whether through product development, or brewing and packaging services. In addition to helping craft breweries perfect recipes, reach a broader audience, and scale for distribution, our atmospheric taproom serves these (and our very own, award-winning) unique brews, providing a true haven for beer makers and beer lovers.
Beltway’s Core Values are:
Come Join the Team!
ROLE: Warehouse Coordinator
The Warehouse Coordinator is primarily responsible for being Beltway’s first point of contact for all incoming and outgoing shipments. The role also includes organizing the warehouse in a matter that creates efficiencies and easy access to ingredients, packaging materials, and supplies
The focus of this specialized, technically oriented position is on meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality based on established systems, technologies and guidelines. This job allows for autonomy and independence, and is primarily self-reliant. Because of the fast paced job environment, decisions must be made quickly and firmly, within the defined scope of job authority and based on job expertise. In general, this is a valued expert expected to deliver high quality, accurate results, while efficiently maintaining and enhancing existing organizational systems and standards.
· Varied activities Multiple, simultaneous projects and tasks. Continual problem/solution identification. Fast-paced environment
· Technical/analytical focus. Work within established systems, standards, and procedures. Communication based on job knowledge and expertise
· Authoritative, quick decision making within defined span of control. Focused on established systems and technologies. Fact-based, solution oriented. Minimal risk taking
· Focused on job knowledge and expertise. Need for collaboration is minimal, when necessary it is task focused, and this person’s role is to provide primarily technical, analytical skills to the team
· Job requires close control of process, tasks, and results.
· Oversee all shipments, both inbound and outbound at Beltway
· Correctly constructing client’s shipment of final packaged product
· Organize warehouse in an efficient manner
· Verify all BOL’s match product going in or coming out of a shipping trailer
· Document recurring processes where applicable
· Receives and stores raw materials
· Issues raw materials to production floor
· Confirms inventory quantity to actual amount in ERP system
· Support brewery packaging line and cellar when required
· Responsible for conducting physical inventory and ensure ERP is up to date
· Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
· Additional duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
· Good technology skills and comfortable adopting technology tools
· Ability to multi-task and to work independently with minimal supervision
· Forklift Experience
· Inventory Tracking Experience
· Organization in a warehouse environment
· Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred)
Physical and Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties in some extreme environments. Must have the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 55-165 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see and operate objects, tools and controls.
All applicants are required to take the following Predictive Index Assessments:
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Production Manager/Head Brewer and Shift Supervisor/Lead Brewer
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
Minimum Experience: N/A
Age Requirement: 21+
Required Travel: 0%
Driving Requirements: No
Tools and Equipment: Brewery Equipment, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Scissor Lift
Employee benefits include health, 401K, educational opportunities, over 2 weeks of PTO to start, beer samples, and a rewarding environment based upon our culture, values, and mission.
Beltway is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Beltway Brewing retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Job Type: Full-time